Software-based system for simulation of air-breathing jet engines on transient regime with its automation
Development of simulation of air-breathing jet engines and its ground-line installations on transient regime as well as its automation system for management, control and inspection.
- Complicated and distributed automation systems for management, control and inspection of modern air-breathing jet engines and its ground-line installations.
- Complicated processes of transient and unsteady regimes
- Complicated rules for control and reversible switching
- Optimization of management, control, part selection limited by initial process stage.
- Simulation of air-breathing jet engines and its ground-line installations with different scheme and operating way.
- A wide range of structural elements to design separate parts of automated system for management, control and inspection
- Simulation of basic dynamical factors represented by rotor stopping ability, combustion chamber volume, lag effect and dynamical parameters of automation control and actuating parts
•Simulation of transient and unsteady regimes
•Simulation of basic parts of automated system for management, control and inspection
•Reversible rule switching according to control program
•Simulation of external action represented by atmospheric pressure, flight altitude and speed as well as controller represented by an operator or pilots
•Simulation of basic dynamical factors