Software- based expertise system for automated design of models and material selection for aerospace engine parts
Development of software- based tracking system to enable decision-making for the design of basic and assembly parts of air-breathing jet engines and its ground-line installations according to the selection of materials, covering and ways of surface preparing
- Automated design of basic and assembly parts of air-breathing jet engines limited by initial process stage.
- Weight parameter optimization for basic parts
- Great number selected models for shorted period
- Material selection for basic and assembly parts of air-breathing jet engines with various construction.
- Guidelines related to the use of covering and ways of surface preparing (surface plastic deformations)
- Providing multy- disciplinary calculations, automated design of basic parts of aerospace engines;
- Material selection using data bases to implement in construction. Creating 5 materials-based list with maximum grade;
- Thermogas dynamic, aerodynamical and strength calculations for compressor and turbine according to 3 section along its heights. Strength calculations for blade and disk junction as well as for disk only.
- Short time to optimize cycle parameters, its construction as well as its weight parameter.
- Data bases with a great number of physicochemical and mechanical properties of aerospace materials : > 240 types
- Matrix and fibre enable modelling properties of various unidirectional composite material under variant temperature.
- Relative error under conditions of modelling basic and assembly parts of air-gas channel: 1–7%.
- Relative error under conditions of overall node dimensions determination: 3–17%.
- Relative error under conditions of node weight determination: up to 21%.
- Engine materials required belong to 1-3 range of materials list