Low-power plant based on the Rankine cycle with pellets used as a fuel
Design and estimation of low-power plant based on the Rankine cycle with pellets used as a fuel to power up to 7,5 kW
Conditions of district heat energy:
•heat diffusion in ambient environment
•area of heat energy delivery restrained by heating plant or boiler-house location
•price services heating will contain equipment maintenance, amortization and reimbursement
Conditions of central electric energy:
- power line loss with energy delivery
- load loss in transformer
- prices proportionally increase with distance extension to consumers
Growing demand for distributed energy:
•Providing energy for hard-to-reach area
•Development of small and big companies
•Efficient energy delivery
•Providing standby service .
- The Rankine cycle will enable high coefficient of efficiency under a low temperature of actuating medium;
- Easy-boiling fluid provides a condensation of actuating medium under environmental temperature and atmosphere pressure;
- Low temperature of actuating medium when it flows in the turbine will enable increased durability rate of high-loaded moving parts;
- Pellets used as a fuel represent a green renewable fuel to provide automated transportation to the boiler, long-term storage and off-line operation;
- Rechargeable battery system smooths the speaks of system loads. Power electronics block transforms alternating current into 50 Hz current required for the consumers.
electric power: up to 7,5 kW.
thermal capacity: up to 10 kW.
thermal coefficient of efficiency : 28,4 % (summer - 19,7%, winter -32,1%).
coefficient of efficiency for thermal energy: 85%.